All the slide and handout resources you need to introduce the popular Five Areas training into a clinical service. Training disc with resources teaching how to use the Five Areas resources with one to one support. Includes topics supporting the linked Big Book series books…
* Introducing and using written and linked online CBT resources
* The Plan, Do, Review support model
* Clinical Assessment using the Five Areas Assessment
* Reduced activity, Avoidance, Building exercise
* Noticing and changing extreme and unhelpful thinking
* Practical Problem Solving, Tackling avoidance, Helpful and Unhelpful behaviours
* Assertiveness, Anger, Communication, Building Relationships, Carer Support
* Medication, Improving sleep, Healthy living
* Planning for the future
Plus: Using the Little CBT books: - How to use the little CBT books Practitioner training module
Who is the Training For?
Individual practitioners and whole teams based in various health settings including IAPT, people wanting to introduce low intensity working into their services, Condition Management Programmes/Back to work initiatives, student counselling/health services, occupational health services and more. Suitable for practitioners from all professional groups including voluntary sector workers.
1. Practitioners will need to purchase our Overcoming Depression and Low Mood and/or Overcoming Anxiety, Stress and Panic books, and use them and their integrated worksheets to help clients become their own therapist.
2. We can also provide PDF’s versions of the books, which can be held on your own team Service's server, find out more.
3. The Five Areas trainers can visit your team to provide training in the use of this approach, with options between one and three days training at £1,500.00 per day. Please contact us to discuss email@example.com
4. We can often reduce costs by combining components of these elements together. To discuss please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To read our SPIRIT information leaflet Click Here
We also offer training workshops on a regular basis, visit www.fiveareas.com/training for details.