Deliver our face to face group Enjoy Your Baby classes and provide online access to our Enjoy Your Bump course for support workers, coachers or practitioners, working with expectant mothers.
This course can help expectant mums learn more about getting the most out of their pre-natal experiences. With the help of supportive worksheets and tasks to try, participants learn ways to improve how they feel so that they enjoy their pregnancy and future life as a parent.
Key modules include:
Written by a CBT expert and with lots of advice from experienced parents this course teaches mums to feel happier and more in control, using modules with clever thought provoking imagery and supporting worksheets. Class licenese CD rom includes powerpoint presentation slides, worksheets, audio files and accompanying speaker notes for each face to face session. Purchasing this license allows you to provide expectant mothers with a code to access the website's resources and work through the course in their own time. Online access also provides you with accompanying online books to support skills taught within the course.
1. Five Areas have a bank of experienced trainers who are able to train your staff team in the use of the Enjoy Your Bump course with your client group. Find out more.
2. We run a number of Workshops around the country for Support Workers and Practitioners in the use of our materials. View upcoming events.
3. If you would like to deliver face to face classes only view - Enjoy Your Bump Class License Only
4. Enjoy Your Bump Online Only License also available.
5. Our Living Life to the Full DVD is also available to complement face to face classes, for use out of class sessions to help attendees during or after the course. Find out more.
5. For use commercially, please contact us to discuss a Commercial License.
6. When you make the order:
You will be sent an automated email immediately containing a link to the licence. Please click this and download and print the licence. Please complete the licence as instructed on page 1 and then post back to us at the address given on page 1. Your course disc will then be cut and posted as well as your poster and other resources.
Please note: it can take 7-10 days from us receiving the signed licence for you to receive the course (longer if overseas). If time is of the essence please contact us and we can discuss receiving a scan of the licence as well as posting to speed the process.