Our popular Living Life to the Full classes have proved popular and effective for adults. Due to this, we are excited to announce the launch of Living Life to the Full classes for Young People, targeted for 13-18 year olds.
The course has been adapted from feedback gathered in school focus groups. Key features include:
18 online course sessions addressing the concerns of young people of seconday school age
Split into Core, Optional and 10 minute 'You Time' sessions
Content, worksheets and booklets adapted based on young persons’ feedback
Accompanying online worksheets and eBooks avaliable to aid learning
Ability to make plans live, set reminders and review progress
A printed single book to accompany the online course can be purchased as an additional resource (find out more here)
Content highlights life worries and challenges relevant to teenagers and other young people.
Artwork updated to suit this age group.
Once you have purchased this item you will be asked to download the license agreement where areas highlighted in yellow need to be completed and then sent to email@example.com. Once received we will provide you with the access code to www.llttfyp.com.
1. You might consider piurchasing our physical Living Life to the Full for Young People book for course leaders and attendees. Available separately and at a reduced rate when ordered in bulk.
2. You can also buy a combined LLTTF for Young People Licence to run both the classes and gain online access for up to 1000 users. Find out more.
3. The Five Areas Trainers can visit locally to train your team in the delivery of our Living Life to the Full for Young People course. Find out more.
4. We run a number of Workshops around the country for Support Workers, Teachers and Practitioners in the use of our materials. View upcoming events.
5. For use commercially, please contact us to discuss a Commercial License.
6. When you make the order:
You will be sent an automated email immediately containing a link to the licence. Please click this and download and print the licence. Please complete the licence as instructed on page 1 and then post back to us at the address given on page 1. Your course disc will then be cut and posted as well as your poster and other resources.
Please note: it can take 7-10 days from us receiving the signed licence for you to receive the course (longer if overseas). If time is of the essence please contact us and we can discuss receiving a scan of the licence as well as posting to speed the process.
To read about an example of how this resource is currently being used please click here.
For use commercially, please contact us to discuss a Commercial License.
Teacher Feedback on LLTTF for Young People Resources