Our popular Living Life to the Full classes have proved popular and effective for adults. Due to this we have launched Living Life to the Full classes for Young People, targeted for 13-18 year olds.
The course has been adapted from feedback gathered in school focus groups.
What do you get
Updated 8 session course topics addressing the concerns of young people of seconday school age
Content, worksheets and booklets adapted based on young persons’ feedback
Single course leader copy of the linked printed book 'Living Life to the Full for Young People' to accompany the course. Additional copies can be purchased here)
Content and support scripts highlight life worries and challenges relevant to teenagers and other young people.
Artwork updated to suit this age group.
CD-Rom with PowerPoint slides to run the course with all resources you need in PDF format, including worksheets to highlight learning from the sessions.
Adapted speaker notes to help throughout every stage of the course.
Relaxation files (x2 MP3)
X5 Chinese Finger Traps to aid class learning
Single pair of Wow Glasses
x4 Colour Posters highlighting skills taught (Vicious Cycle, E4SP, Bad Thought Spotter, ABTBP)
1. We advise purchase of our physical Living Life to the Full for Young People book for course leaders and attendees. Available separately and at a reduced rate when ordered in bulk.
2. You can also buy a combined LLTTF for Young People Licence to run both the classes and gain online access for up to 1000 users. Find out more.
3. The Five Areas Trainers can visit locally to train your team in the delivery of our Living Life to the Full for Young People course. Find out more.
4. We run a number of Workshops around the country for Support Workers, Teachers and Practitioners in the use of our materials. View upcoming events.
5. For use commercially, please contact us to discuss a Commercial License.
6. When you make the order:
You will be sent an automated email immediately containing a link to the licence. Please click this and download and print the licence. Please complete the licence as instructed on page 1 and then post back to us at the address given on page 1. Your course disc will then be cut and posted as well as your poster and other resources.
Please note: it can take 7-10 days from us receiving the signed licence for you to receive the course (longer if overseas). If time is of the essence please contact us and we can discuss receiving a scan of the licence as well as posting to speed the process.
To read about an example of how this resource is currently being used please click here.
Teacher Feedback on LLTTF Young People Course (LLTTF-YP)
Watch this video about LLTTF classes for young people in canada: https://vimeo.com/119281129