Living life to the full is one of the most used class based approaches teaching CBT based life skills to people. Research confirms improvements in low mood and stress.
The course consists of eight sessions- each lasting 75-90 minutes and covering key life skills. They can be run as small groups and provides an opportunity to talk through and conisder low mood and anxiety, their causes, and how CBT can be used together to improve things.
Including a session aimed at class leaders, as well as all the slides (pdfs), speaker notes, pdf worksheets to print, and linked posters, the pack contains all the resources to run the classes.
To buy: the download allows you to access and review the 12 month licence. Then complete and send to Five Areas Limited to receive details for payment.
Cost: £200 pa plus vat.
Purchasing a LLTTF Starter pack to allow you to deliver the LLTTF course for older adults.
(includes resource CD, posters, 1 set of Wow Glasses). Includes a complimentary initial 12 month license. NB: After the purchase you can download a copy of the course license document for review and to sign and return. Once this has been received from you, we will post you out the start-up set. The license is subsequently £200.00 pa + VAT after the initial year ends and can be ended easily at any time by returning the disc resources and informing us in writing/by email.
The LLTTF Course CD contains the following adapted sessions:
1: Why do I feel so bad?
2: I can't be bothered doing anything
3. Why does everything always go wrong?
4: I'm not good enough: (low confidence)
5: How to fix almost everything
6: The things you do that mess you up
7: Are you strong enough to keep your temper?
8 :10 things you can do to help you feel happier straight away
- Instructions/Speaker notes for each class
- Session slides (pdf) – needs Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Handouts/worksheets that may be printed for use by attendees.
1. You will also need to purchase copies of the 9 LLTTF little books for course leaders and attendees - available separately and at a reduced rate when ordered in bulk. Click here to buy course bulk books.
2. Our Living Life to the Full DVD is also available to complement face to face classes, for use out of class sessions to help attendees during or after the course. Find out more.
3. The Five Areas Trainers can visit locally to train your team in the delivery of our Living Life to the Full course. Please contact us to find out more.
4. We run a number of Workshops around the country for Course Leaders, Support Workers and Practitioners in the use of our materials. View upcoming events.
5. Our Living Life to the Full Classes have also been adapted as an online course. Ideal for class attendees to work through during or after the course or can be used as an alternative resource to group classes. Ability for support workers to monitor their client's online use and service branded websites. Combined class and online licenses available. Contact us to find out more.
6. For use commercially, please contact us to discuss a Commercial License.
7. When you make the order:
You will be sent an automated email immediately containing a link to the licence. Please click this and download and print the licence. Please complete the licence as instructed on page 1 and then post back to us at the address given on page 1. Your course disc will then be cut and posted as well as your poster and other resources.
Please note: it can take 7-10 days from us receiving the signed licence for you to receive the course (longer if overseas). If time is of the essence please contact us and we can discuss receiving a scan of the licence as well as posting to speed the process.