All the slide and handout resources you need to introduce the popular Five Areas training into a clinical service. Training disc with resources teaching how to use the Five Areas resources with one to one support. Includes topics supporting the linked Big Book series books…
* Introducing and using written and linked online CBT resources
* The Plan, Do, Review support model
* Clinical Assessment using the Five Areas Assessment
* Reduced activity, Avoidance, Building exercise
* Noticing and changing extreme and unhelpful thinking
* Practical Problem Solving, Tackling avoidance, Helpful and Unhelpful behaviours
* Assertiveness, Anger, Communication, Building Relationships, Carer Support
* Medication, Improving sleep, Healthy living
* Planning for the future
Plus: Using the Little CBT books: - How to use the little CBT books Practitioner training module
Who is the Training For?
Individual practitioners and whole teams based in various health settings including IAPT, people wanting to introduce low intensity working into their services, Condition Management Programmes/Back to work initiatives, student counselling/health services, occupational health services and more. Suitable for practitioners from all professional groups including voluntary sector workers.
Practitioners will use the book and its integrated worksheets to help clients become their own therapist.
To read our SPIRIT information leaflet Click Here