LLTTF for young people is a series of 8 classes to be presented by a teacher/trainer/practitioner in a classroom setting (for example as part of PSHE/RMCE).
The course has been adapted from feedback gathered in school focus groups.
What do you get
Living Life to the Full for Young People
8 session course topics addressing the concerns of young people of seconday school age
You will receive a CD rom containing pdf files of the slides, speaker notes and worksheets neededto run the class.
Plus a single course leader copy of the linked printed book 'Living Life to the Full for Young People' to accompany the course. Additional copies can be purchased here)
Content and support scripts highlight life worries and challenges relevant to teenagers and other young people.
Artwork aims to suit this age group.
1. You might consider piurchasing our physical Living Life to the Full for Young People book for course leaders and attendees. Available separately and at a reduced rate when ordered in bulk.
2. You can also buy a combined LLTTF for Young People Licence to run both the classes and gain online access for up to 1000 users. Find out more.
3. The Five Areas Trainers can visit locally to train your team in the delivery of our Living Life to the Full for Young People course. Find out more.
4. We run a number of Workshops around the country for Support Workers, Teachers and Practitioners in the use of our materials. View upcoming events.
5. For use commercially, please contact us to discuss a Commercial License.
6. When you make the order:
You will be sent an automated email immediately containing a link to the licence. Please click this and download and print the licence. Please complete the licence as instructed on page 1 and then post back to us at the address given on page 1. Your course disc will then be cut and posted as well as your poster and other resources.
Please note: it can take 7-10 days from us receiving the signed licence for you to receive the course (longer if overseas). If time is of the essence please contact us and we can discuss receiving a scan of the licence as well as posting to speed the process.
To read about an example of how the Living Life to the Full for Young People course is currently being used please click here.
Teacher Feedback on LLTTF Young People Course (LLTTF-YP)